Questions to ask your doctor, pharmacist or nurse about your medicines
- What are my medicines?
- What are the potential side effects associated with my medicines?
- What do they do to help my heart failure? Is there anything I can do to help reduce the side effects?
- What happens if I forget to take a dose?
- Is there anything I can’t eat or drink while taking my medicine?
- What time, or what time of day (i.e. morning or evening) should I take my medicine?
- When should I come back for more blood tests?